Art Of The 1950s And 1960s Presentation
MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK…ZERO PLAGIARISM…
Choose one of the following themes for a presentation on your Week 4 content:
Changing Times: Proto-Pop and The Beats (must include either Robert Rauschenberg or Jasper Johns)
Andy Warhol and Pop Art (focus on Warhol OR Warhol and other Pop artists)
Protest Art (You may choose to focus on Civil Rights, the Vietnam War, or both)
· Create a 10- to 12-sllde presentation (including a title and reference slide) on your selected theme that includes the following:
· 100- to 250-word speaker notes for each of your content slides that summarize the main points listed on the slide (you will have a minimum of 8 to 10 content slides which excludes the title and reference slides).
· A description and analysis of four to six artworks related to your selected theme (include an image of each artwork).
· A description of the subject of each artwork; what was the subject depicted by the artist?
· An examination of how this type of art developed; why did artists choose these subjects? To what social or cultural events were artists responding?
· A description of the materials, media, or techniques used by the artists; why did the artist use these materials or techniques? What is the overall effect of the artwork?
You my use Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another presentation tool. Consider recording your presentation with audio as if you were delivering it to a live audience.
Format your references according to appropriate course level APA guidelines.
THIS IS THE BOOK WE ARE USING IN CLASS:
Pohl, F. (2012). Framing America: A social history of American art (3rd ed.). New York, N.Y.: Thames & Hudson.
MUST BE ORIGINAL WORK, ZERO PLAGIARISM!!