ART100 – Arts Appreciation Syllabus
Topic: ART100 – Arts Appreciation Syllabus
1. Design an 8 Week Syllabus Schedule for your proposed course of ART100 – Arts Appreciation.
Course Goals for ART100 Arts Appreciation: Students will gain and expand awareness of the Arts. Students will become familiar with artistic motivation and visual expression and recognize the Arts as a means of human expression and communication.
2. Cover page and reference page is not needed. The e-sources will be listed in the weekly descriptions.
3. I will upload detailed instructions along with a grading rubic for this order.
4. I will upload a SAMPLE syllabus from the Professor on how he likes the style coursework to look like.
5. The syllabus must be written as a mandatory class for someone graduating with a degree in Humanities.