B6731 M5A1 Discussion – Workforce 2010 and Workforce 2020
Assignment 1: Discussion—Workforce 2010 and Workforce 2020
The workplace is constantly changing. As companies grow on a global level, their needs change, as do the needs of employees. Researchers and statisticians often attempt to predict how things will change.
Using the module readings, the Argosy University online library resources, and the Internet, research and analyze the Workforce 2010 and Workforce 2020 reports. Based on your research, respond to the following:
- Workforce 2010: Comment on which predictions were correct and which ones were inaccurate.
- Workforce 2020:Discuss which predictions you agree or disagree with.
By Saturday, August 12, 2017, post your response to the appropriate Discussion Area. Through Monday, August 14, 2017, review and comment on at least two peers’ responses.
Write your initial response in 300–500 words. Your response should be thorough and address all components of the discussion question in detail, include citations of all sources, where needed, according to the APA Style, and demonstrate accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation
Do the following when responding to your peers:
- Read your peers’ answers.
- Provide substantive comments by
- contributing new, relevant information from course readings, Web sites, or other sources;
- building on the remarks or questions of others; or
- sharing practical examples of key concepts from your professional or personal experiences
- Respond to feedback on your posting and provide feedback to other students on their ideas.
- Make sure your writing
- is clear, concise, and organized;
- demonstrates ethical scholarship in accurate representation and attribution of sources; and
- displays accurate spelling, grammar, and punctuation.