Building Brain Trust
In a four to five page paper (excluding cover and reference pages), discuss the following:
- How you would build a “brain trust” of the right mentors and advisors?
- In selecting outside advisors, what are the most important criteria, and why?
- How would you structure governance in your entrepreneurial venture?
- Would you have a Board of Directors, a Board of Advisors, or both? Why?
The Building a Brain Trust paper
- Must be three to four double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages), in 12 point font, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must use two scholarly sources in addition to the course text.
- The table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Thesis statement must be in bold text.