5 pages(not include references)
1. Describe a situation in your work or personal life, either experienced or witnessed, in which a decision or action of moral gravity was made or taken.
2. What stakeholders were affected by the decision or action?
3. What would have been considered the “right” outcome?
4. What would have been considered “wrong”? Why?
5. To what ethical principle or principles was the person (or persons)
6. who made the decision or took the action possibly adhering?
7. What biases might have prevented the person (or persons) from making the best decision or taking the proper action?
8. What might the person’s (or persons’) respective organization have done to prevent and/or remedy the situation?