Community Sustainability Proposal
Local government leaders have asked you to provide information and recommendations for increasing sustainability in the community.
Perform an initial search to learn about green initiatives for a city in your area.
Create a 5- to 8-slide PowerPoint® presentation or Write a 350- to 525-word proposal to your local government.
Include the following:
- A summary of green initiatives for a city in your area.
- Recommendations to your local government for creating a greener, more sustainable and livable community.
- The proposal should include recommendations both for actions by the local government and by individual homeowners.
- Explain how implementing these recommendations would promote sustainability and improve like for residents.
Include appropriate images.
Include a list of the sources you use.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- For Local Campus students, these are oral presentations accompanied by Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations.
- For Online and Directed Study students, these are Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentations with notes similar to what you would present orally.