Contrast corporate social responsibility and corporate citizenship
Contrast corporate social responsibility and corporate citizenshipOrder Description
For this paper:
• You will contribute meaningful, lively discussion via a paper regarding the following question:
Contrast corporate social responsibility and corporate citizenship. (ch. 7)
Justify your reasoning with a minimum of 4 scholarly references. (Chapter seven of textbook Lawrence, A. T., & Weber, J. (2014). Business and society: Stakeholders, ethics, public policy (14th ed.). New York, NY: Richard D. Irwin, Inc. ISBN: 9780078029479.)
• The paper must be at least 550 words and must contain real business examples from reputable business sources, include research from:
o 4 scholarly sources,
The PointeCast presentation (see upload entitled “The Political & International Contexts” and the video presentation (https://download.liberty.edu/courses/fv52w.mp4)
o Incorporate major ideas from chapter seven of the textbook in which the aforementioned question was taken, and
o Integrate biblical ideas (the PointeCaste and video presentations provide solid Biblical analysis, which is why they are required).
• To focus on specific points of application for corporate responsibility. You must not speak in vague terms while answering the question.
• Please refer to the “Guidelines for Use of Sources” that is uploaded to make sure you understand how to recognize a scholarly source.
• Also, be sure to follow the rubric below:
Expectations are consistently exceeded in all areas regarding content, analysis, synthesis, evaluation of topics, participation, timeliness, and writing style.
• Focuses on specific information based on the answer to the selected question and is answered in specific and clear ways, with much personal and professional application.
• Provides more than the required number and type of references asked for within the question.
• Advances the discussion in a way that contributes to the learning of the participants (provides new ideas and insights, asks probing questions that get to the heart of critical issues, and shares from personal and professional experience).
Grammar/Current APA: Contains minimal to nonexistent grammatical and APA errors.
• Please note that the PointeCaste presentations and video that are required for use are NOT the same as the PowerPoint chapter summaries for chapter seven. The former obviously contains audio/video as well as Biblical integration; the latter is just a summary of ideas provided by the textbook company.