Throughout the course you will be working with improvements to the Bedford Campus and its satellite campus in Mayberry. The Bedford Campus with its 12 full-time employees, Learning Center, and two classrooms has recently increased its online enrollment to 1500 students working asynchronously. The increase in student population has had a significant slowdown in the network connectivity in the classroom. Reports have stated that it can take up to twenty minutes, sometimes longer, to get connected to the online classroom or to get to the Internet.
Based on your Week Two diagram and this week’s discussions, develop a 6- to 8-slide/panel storyboard document using Microsoft® PowerPoint®.Your storyboard should depict a timeline for improvements to the Bedford Campus and its Mayberry Satellite. The storyboard should include the following:
- Current issues identified and how they were identified
- Wireless and cloud-based solutions to connectivity issues
- A possible timeline for implementing your solutions
- Personnel resources needed to implement your solution
- Costs that need to be considered for your solution and timeline
Submit your assignment using the Assignment Files tab.