Describe ways to create a leadership vision
1. Explain how the vision, mission, strategy, and mechanisms for execution relate to each other.
2. Describe ways to create a leadership vision.
3. Discuss the common themes of powerful visions.
4. Describe four basic approaches leaders take in framing an organization.
5. Describe how leaders formulate and implement strategy.
6. Explain the elements of effective strategy.
7. Identify social and economic pressures for change.
8. Explain the eight-stage model of planned change.
9. Identify stages of the appreciative inquiry process.
10. Describe ways to expand creativity and facilitate organizational innovation.
11. Discuss techniques to overcome resistance to change.
12. Analyze the negative impact of change.