Designing a social networking website
Your employer has tasked you with designing a social networking website. You are free to design either a blog, a micro-blog, or a wiki.
- Create visual representations of the home page, node pages, basic pages, and navigational pages.
- Create a storyboard of the website presenting ideas for website content, the links, and interconnections.
- Incorporate steps 1 and 2 into a Technical Description Report. Review the four-step process in Chapter 6 for guidance in creating a Technical Description Report. Feel free to create a new logo, and use color effectively.
- Write a 2- to 3-page Technical Description of your social networking site using the four-step process from Chapter 6. This does not include the title and reference pages, the visual representations, or the storyboard.
- Include your visual representations and storyboard in addition to the technical description.
- You must include a minimum of two (2) credible sources, not including the text, and use proper citation. Use the Saudi Electronic Library to find your resources.
- Your paper must follow Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style guidelines, as appropriate.
- You are strongly encouraged to submit all assignments to the Turnitin Originality Check prior to submitting them to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment to the Originality check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check Student Guide.