Discuss about the time of hominid to 1500 ce
After choosing your topic, write one paragraph describing how you would approach discussion of your topic and provide your sources as well. The period of your paper is open from the time of Hominid to 1500 CE. Your topic should be very specific and narrowed down. For example, it could be a political event or the economic system or social issues of a specific civilization.
1. It should be between 4-5 pages (typed and double spaced) in length.
2. Use at least three sources; they should be a combination of academic journal articles and
books or books alone, other than your textbooks. In addition to your three proper sources, you may use Internet sources with the sites that are edu or org domain.
The following site has excellent academic articles that may be useful to you. Scholarly Journal Archive
and Love Library A-Z Database.
3. Your paper should have an Introduction, Theme/Body, and a Conclusion.
4. Your paper should contain a Chicago style bibliography of your sources
5. Use Chicago style footnotes or endnotes when quoting or citing data
6. Do a spelling and grammar check on your final paper.
7. Turn your report in by the deadline if you do not wish to be penalized for an overdue paper
Term papers are due on Monday, April 10th.
Your paper topic proposal MUST accompany your term paper.
½ letter grade penalty will be applied for each past due day.
Require: the proposal relate with term paper, due Feb 19 night, 1 page.
Term paper is 5 pages excepet reference or citation page. The requirement on top,The topic is the period of your paper is open from the time of Hominid to 1500 CE. So the topic range is large, you can write any period or wellknown period in history.