Doctor of Public Health and Doctor of Healthcare Administration
- The following provides guidance for reporting onthe Doctoral Study.
- All items may not be relevant to your particular study; please consult with your chair for guidance.
- The checklist items may not necessarily be in the order that works best for your doctoral study. Please consult with your committee; however, the checklist should work well in the absence of other considerations.
- Instructions for Students:
- Indicate on the checklist the page number (use the actual document page number, not the MS Word pagination) where the appropriate indicator is located.
- Respond to comments from the chair, member, and/or URR comments in the comment history box. Do not delete previous comments¾just add your response and use some means to clearly identify your remarks (different font/bold/italics/color).
- Instructions for the chair, member, and/or URR
- Provide specific feedback in the comment history column. Do not delete previous comments¾just add your response and use some means to clearly identify your remarks (different font/bold/italics/color).
- If you made detailed comments on the draft (using track changes and comments), you can make reference to the draft rather than restate everything in the checklist comment history section.