Compose a minimum of 1,000 words in which you discuss the Vera Bradley Case Study.
- Examine what resources were critical to getting the company off the ground.
- Elaborate on what conclusions you can draw about the market research and the level of analysis and planning employed by Barb and Pat.
- Explain your opinion of the company’s sales and distribution strategy, and its production strategy. Identify feasible alternatives to these, given Vera Bradley’s resources.
- Explain your opinion of Vera Bradley’s initial focus on middle-aged and older women and whether this decision will lock it out of expansion to a younger demographic market.
- Discuss your opinion of whether Barb and Pat’s focus on company culture is advisable during this early stage of company development and growth. Examine what would happen to the sustainability of that culture if and when the company experiences major growth.
Cite a minimum of 1 reference from Chapter 2 of Entrepreneurship.