Entry level Java Program (Basic)
in the computer programming language of your choice (Java?). The program shall have two functions (methods): a main function and a helper function.
The main function shall do the following:
* declare an array that holds 20 integer values
* use a loop to put the integer values 1, 2, 3, …, 19, 20 into the array
* pass the array to the helper function which will return an integer value
* print out the value returned by the helper function.
The helper function shall do the following:
* traverse the array adding the odd values found in the array parameter
* return the sum of the values.
The whole program should print out the value 100.