Estimated market share and sales
Using the business information on the attachment write:
Estimated market share and sales:
– Summarize what it is about your product(s) or service(s) that will make it saleable in the face of current and potential competition. Mention, especially, the fundamental value added or created by the product(s) or service(s).
– Identify any major customers (including international customers) who are willing to make, or who have already made, purchase commitments, and indicate the extent of those commitments and why they were made, and discuss which customers could be major purchasers in future years and why.
– Based on your assessment of the advantages of your product or service, the market size and trends, customers, the competition and their products, and the trends of sales in prior years, estimate the share of the market and the sales in units and dollars that you will acquire in each of the next three years, Remember to show assumptions used.
– Show how the growth of the company sales in units and its estimated market share are related to the growth of its industry and customers and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors. Remember, the assumptions used to estimate market share and sales need to be clearly stated.
– If yours is an existing business, also indicate the total market, your market share, and sales for two prior years.