Friday 160 visits Saturday 280 visits Sunday 105 visits Does your facility have the same pattern as the recent report at the 10% level?

Emergency room visits suspect that increased visits occur on the weekends. Recent reports indicate Monday-Thursday represent 10%/day of weekly total visits whileFriday accounts for 15%, Saturday 25% and Sunday 20% If your ER has the following pattern Monday 120 visits Tuesday 130 visits Wednesday 110 visits Thursday 95 visits
Friday 160 visits Saturday 280 visits Sunday 105 visits Does your facility have the same pattern as the recent report at the 10% level?

find the cost of your paper