Global Financial Management
The most popular way for international expansion is for a local firm to acquire foreign companies. One of the most benefits for international expansion is global distribution capability that helps expanding the market share.
There are different implications of running a company that is within or outside of the European Union. If you were the head of a firm based in the United States, please answer the following questions, providing the rationale behind your answers:
- Would you seek to acquire a company within the European Union or outside of it? Why?
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of the choice you made.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages inherent in the option you did not choose.
- Explain why an MNC may invest funds in a financial market outside its own country.
- Explain why some financial institutions prefer to provide credit in financial markets outside their own country.
- 7 Pages Minimum.
- Minimum 5 Scholarly Articles, 1 for each section of paper.
- Must have Introduction; that bring readers into the paper.
- 5 body paragraph minimum.
- Please answer the following question in the paper: “What is the difference between law base and relation base countries?”
- Please answer the following question in the paper: “Why is the data center located where it is at and is it in the US?
- Conclusion must be at least 5 sentences and a summary of the main points of the paper.
- Reference Page must be in alphabetical order; with 5 scholarly references and you must use www.ustr.gov website as a reference, so that is a total of 6 references minimum.
- Here is a list of different sites that should be used to complete this paper: trade representative, united nations, NATO, IMF, and Federal Reserve.