Health Care Organization Analysis Presentation
Health Care Organization Analysis PresentationOrder Instructions:
The case study comes from:
Maccoby, M., Norman, C. L., Norman, C. J., & Margolies, R. (2013). Transforming Health Care Leadership: A Systems Guide to Improve Patient Care, Decrease Costs, and Improve Population Health. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass/Wiley.
I will send the Case via e-mail.
Before placing on the slides – can you please e-mail me the essay form of it too? thank you!
Review the case study provided by your faculty member. The case is case B – “A medical director-leader improves care in dialysis clinics”
Create a 12-slide presentation based on this case study that provides a background and explanation of its key components. Include the following as if you were the nurse administrator responsible for the change:
Note. The background and explanation may only be 2 slides at maximum:
• Explain the structure of the organization in the case study.
• Identify the health care delivery model.
• Analyze the communication patterns identified throughout the process in the case study.
• Discuss the negotiation strategies applied as well as opportunities for relationship building across departments.
• Describe how the organization’s performance changed as a result of the change initiative.
• Identify laws, regulations, accrediting bodies, and practice standards that should have been considered as part of the initiative in the case study.
Cite a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed resources.
Slide presentation addresses the background and key components of a case study from the designated textbook
Presentation is from the perspective of a nurse administrator in charge of the case
Student accurately identifies the health care delivery model
Student clearly analyzes the communication patters identified in the process
Student recognized the negotiation strategies applied in the case study and the opportunities for interdepartmental relationship building
Student clearly articulated how the change initiative changed the organization’s performance
Student accurately identified laws, regulations, accrediting bodies, and practice standards influence change in the health care organization
Follows rules of grammar, usage, and punctuation
Has a structure that is clear, logical, and easy to follow
Consistent with APA guidelines for formatting and citation of outside works
Contains the required slide count
Cites the required number of sources