How do ethnic dimensions of employee behaviour impact on the profitability of the corporation in the international environment
How do ethnic dimensions of employee behaviour impact on the profitability of the corporation in the international environmentResearch/project proposal
Design a research proposal When setting out your proposal, please include the following:
Question: How do ethnic dimensions of employee behaviour impact on the profitability of the corporation in the international environment?
Background : Concise with personal interest but emphasis placed on need for this research and what has been done to date
Aims and Objectives : Clear aims and objectives, that are realistic for work at UG level
Literature Review: Use and application of a depth and breath of contextual evidence is outstanding
Methods: Innovative methods backed up with sound literature. Considerations for access and data analysis are well balanced
Limitations and Ethics: Demonstrates rich understanding of potential ethical issues and limitations
Contribution: Novel approach/topic with clear contributions to theory and practice
Background and case: Why this research is important, how you came to choose it and its relevance to your programme of study(business and management).
– Clear aims and objectives: No more than 5 objectives. The objectives can take the form of hypotheses or research questions. Supplementary research questions may also be necessary to give strength to your proposal.
– An initial literature review: This is important to support your research proposal where appropriate. You should review a minimum of 10 references no more than 5 of them being textbooks.
– A brief case for the research methods and research approach you will adopt and support this with relevant references. Ideas/arguments developed in assignment may be included here if useful.
– Any limitations to your research and how you may overcome them, paying careful attention to ethical issues.
– The key practice and/or academic benefits– contribution to knowledge from your research.
The assignment will be judged by the quality of the work you provide, which is expected to meet the academic standards of level five.
The title of your work should appear at the top of the first page, and for this assignment, you DO need to use a contents page.
References will be Harvard style within the text and listed alphabetically, on a new page, at the end of the assignment using the heading References. You should NOT list references you have not used in the text. Page numbers of references MUST be included where text is within quotation marks.
Marks will be awarded for scholarship and related to the quality of the analysis carried out. You MUST demonstrate what was discussed from the module as taught in class, as read in the core text, and as developed during tutorial sessions. References from ACADEMIC research papers from online journals (NOT INTERNET SOURCES-E.g Wikipedia) are expected to
Relevant therioes should be used in the literature review