Identify steps required for implementing a physical security
“Security Countermeasures and Strategic Governance” Please respond to the following:
• Recommend three countermeasures that could enhance the information security measures of an enterprise. Justify your recommendations.
• Propose three cybersecurity benefits that could be derived from the development of a strategic governance process. Select the benefit you find most important and explain why.
“Utilizing Recommended Best Practices” Please respond to the following:
• Categorize the roles described by the Information Technology Security Essential Body of Knowledge (EBK), in terms of executive, functional, and corollary competencies. Select two of these roles that you believe enhance the security countermeasures of an organization the most and justify your response.
• Summarize, in your own words, how the recommendations and framework of the EBK can be adapted to a specific environment. Identify a process that can be used to validate relevant application of the EBK to a specific environment.
“Adapting Best Practices for Specific Solutions” Please respond to the following:
• Interpret how context, scope, and feasibility influence the development of a security process, and provide an example of a security solutions development process with your response.
• Analyze the design process for defining a customized security solution. Give your opinion as to which step in this design process is most significant.
“The Chief Information Officer and Support Staff” Please respond to the following:
• Analyze the key functions a Chief Information Officer (CIO) performs to define, develop, implement, and support ongoing security countermeasures. Determine the function that you believe is the most important in supporting the security of information.
• Determine what you believe are the three most important ways the security compliance officer supports the role of the CIO and explain why.
“Security Support Responsibilities” Please respond to the following:
• Imagine you are the CIO of an organization. Construct an outline of four ongoing responsibilities that the digital forensics personnel must complete each week. Provide a possible scenario for how each responsibility may be performed to fulfill the forensics’ needs of an organization.
• Compare the responsibilities you listed above with those of an IT security professional. Give your opinion on how responsibilities of digital forensics personnel and IT security professional are similar and in which ways are they different.
“Functional Security Support Roles” Please respond to the following:
• Identify three steps required for implementing a physical and environmental security program. Select one step that would be the most challenging to perform and one step that you believe is the most important for providing protection against information assets of an organization. Explain why you chose each step.
• Suggest three security support competencies of a privacy professional that support the security strategy of an organization. Justify your suggestions.