Importance of implementing ethics-training program
Using the hard work that you put in the Research Paper for Unit VII, you will build a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation to present your findings, and portray the importance of implementing an ethics-training program for a public organization. This is the framework for an actual presentation that you may be asked to make in the future. Use this opportunity to get feedback and put together a “first-rate” presentation!
Components of the presentation will include:
- five to six abbreviate bullets for each slide, using approximately 24-point font,
- a simple but appropriate background for your slides, and
- the “Notes View” section below each slide to incorporate the talking points that you would use when presenting each slide.
The sequence of slides will be:
- Slide 1: Title slide – title of the assignment, student name, course title, and date;
- Slide 2: Basis for your research;
- Slide 3: Conclusions from your research;
- Slide 4: Four Goals for an ethics-training program;
- Slide 5 and 6: Cite two examples of public administration corruption;
- Slide 7 and 8: Describe two areas public institutions should focus on over the next five years;
- Slide 9: Summary (note the key points and why you believe this is important), and
- Slide 10: References (APA format).