Induced pluripotent Stem Cell Therapy for Neurodegenerative Diseases
To write a review paper the on the recent development (past 5-7 years) in the field of Induced pluripotent Stem Cell such as different method of reprogramming the cell and the breakthroughs . Further, the paper will discuss the current research and studies on IPCS therapy for different Neurodegenrative diseases such as ALS, Alzheimer and Parkinson. the paper will conclude with the comparison of this studies and evaluates if any of this therapeutic efforts look promising.
- Complete a 20 page research paper in 12 pt. font, 1” margins, double-spaced
- Work cited page which includes a minimum of 15 peer-reviewed scientific papers
- (WRITER: 10 references has picked in the last 2 page of this document that must be used, you can pick the rest yourself )
FORMAT FOR THE PAPER
Scientific research articles provide a method for scientists to communicate with other scientists about the results of their research. A standard format is used for these articles, in which the author presents the research in an orderly, logical manner. This doesn’t necessarily reflect the order in which you did or thought about the work. This format is:
A. Data for each objective
B. Accept or reject your hypothesis
FIGURES, TABLES AND GRAPHS
- If you present data in a figure, the figure must have a figure legend below
- If you present data in a table, the table must have a title above
REFERENCES (LITERATURE CITED)
references are to be in the same format as the ACS Journal Biochemistry. See authors’ instructions for more details and examples:
EDIT YOUR PAPER!!!
Check your grammar, spelling and punctuation