Innovation as a Process/Concept ? Customer Innovation
Using your selected concept, search the literature database (including materials you are already familiar with that relate to this concept) and find between 5 and 10 scholarly sources (articles, books, conference papers, white papers, faculty web site papers, etc.) relevant to both the chosen concept and the weekly theme.
2. Select 3-4 of the most interesting and relevant sources to this concept.
3. Considering these 3-4 sources about your chosen concept, compose a well-developed paragraph (no longer) interpretation of how these sources relates to your concept and inform the theme.
4. Next, compose a one-paragraph interpretation of the concept that exhibits its (obvious or potential) influence on management theory.
5. Next, compose a one-paragraph interpretation of the concept that exhibits its (obvious or potential) implications for management practice.
6. The ?deliverable? here is an organized summary of what was found and interpreted for this theme using the selected concept. That summary should be structured as a usable resource in this pattern: APA citation of the sources, followed by your conceptual interpretation, followed by your ?theory? interpretation, followed by ?practice? implications?all composed on a single page.
7. Last, develop a research question or proposition that would be interesting and relevant to consider.