Investigate a social issue paper
Investigate a Social Issue Paper
Write a three to five (3-5) page paper in which you:
- Introduce your paper with your previously crafted thesis statement.
- Describe how your issue fits into the field of sociology. Determine the sociological theories and terminology from the text that apply to your social issue. (Note: Link back to the main points described in the outline.)
- Discuss what is known and unknown about your particular issue. (Note: Link back to the main points described in the outline.)
- Discuss the value of sociological research into your issue. Determine whether or not there are (or would be) practical implications of sociological inquiry. (Note: Link back to the main points described in the outline.)
- Use three (3) credible sources and APA citations where appropriate.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.