marketing plan for a manufacturing a film
You are asked to develop a Marketing Plan for one of your preferred choice of an existing beverage
manufacturing firm or a fast goods moving company (FMGC) which includes coffee, tea, juices, cereal
products etc. The Marketing Plan should cover a period of three years. This should be presented in report
format. The marketing audit part of the plan should be concise and insightful. As a guideline it should not
exceed 1500 words (excluding headings, references and diagrams, but including any tables that you may
choose to use) and should conclude with a SWOT analysis, which should briefly and succinctly summarise
the strategically important issues for the selected hospitality firm. As a guideline, the remaining part of your
marketing plan should not exceed 2000 words.
You are expected to use material in the lectures extensively and also be aware of and take into account of
relevant information about contemporary events that may affect the company from newspaper articles,
company annual reports etc.
This coursework aims to assess the following learning outcomes:
1.?????? Critically evaluate the contribution of strategic marketing to the overall strategic management of
organisations and the pursuit of sustainable competitive advantage.
2. Apply the various strategic marketing frameworks and concepts to the strategic planning process.
3. Exercise considered judgement in assigning priorities and determining objectives in specific
4. Apply diagnostic and creative skills in the marketing planning, implementation and control processes in a
variety of different organisational situations including the service sector and not?for?profit organisations.
A penalty of 10% of the mark may be applied if the work is above or below the limits set.
2. Situation Analysis (Marketing Audit (Internal: RBV; External: PESTEL, 5 Forces), SWOT) 1500 words<
5. Segmentation, Targeting & Positioning
6. Tactics ? The Marketing Mix
7. Timeline and Resources (3 years)
From number 3 to 9 2000 words <
1. The position of the company we are discussing
2. The situation of the market:
a. External (PESTEL, 5 Forces)
i. Did some event happen prior 3 years on the company?s both internal and external environment?
ii. Does it cost the company / benefit them?
iii. How does the company affected by these events and factors?
9/20/2016 Dashboard | WriteDom.com
b. Internal (alternative 1) (Functional Analysis
looking at the departments inside the company):
iv. R&D (!!!)
3. Internal (alternative 2) (RBV
Internal resources the company has : organizational, physical, Human
a. P: land, building, machine, equipment
b. HR: people?s skills, expertise, knowledge, qualification.
c. Org: money, branding, trademark, copyright, R&D advances