Module 03 Course Project – HR Strategies Internal and External Analysis
When completing the “Internal and External Analysis” assignment earlier in the course project you were tasked with creating three strategic goals for your chosen company. From this assignment forward, you will be choosing one of those goals and carrying it through the strategic management process. Feel free to rewrite and improve the goal, but make your choice wisely. It will impact many of the upcoming project assignments. This assignment will require you to develop a staffing plan to attract, develop, and retain good employees to work on your chosen goal. It’s very important that you’re linking all of your choices to how it will help you accomplish that goal. Everything should be custom fit to that goal and that will be a big portion of the grading. For your staffing assignment, you’ll need to write a detail breakdown of your HR staffing strategies that’s at least two pages in length and addresses the following:
- Clearly state which of your three goals from your previous course project assignment that you wish to accomplish.
- What are three traits that you believe employees must have in order to help you accomplish your chosen goal? Explain your choices.
- In detail, identify two strategies that you will use to attract qualified employees to hire.
- How do these strategies fit with your chosen business and chosen goal?
- How will your methods of attracting staff cater to a diverse work force? What benefits will your goal in particular gain from having a diverse team working together?
- Will you train your employees online or face to face?
- How does this choice fit with your chosen business and chosen goal?
- What are two areas that training for new employees should cover? Why did you make these choices?
- What are two areas that training for existing employees should cover? Why did you make these choices?
- How will you design your training to ensure that employees effectively collaborate and work as a team?
- In detail, identify two retention strategies that you’ll use to keep high performing employees.
- What advantages and disadvantages does each of these strategies have?