- 100-150 words – Describe the role of organizational development in contemporary organizations. How does organizational development help organizations prepare for or implement change? Provide an example from your organization.
- 100-150 words – This is my encouragement post to you on a great opening discussion topic for us this week. Gets the thinking cap on. So, in your view, how does organizational development help organizations prepare for or implement change? Important: Provide an example from your organization.
- 100-150 words – What is the most important thing you want to learn during this class? And, what important question do you want answered?
- 100-150 words – What environmental forces drive organization development in your field or industry? What are the steps successful organizations take when responding to change? Have you experienced forces of change in your work environment? How did the changes affect your organization?
- 100-150 words – Why is vision essential to facilitating successful change in an organization? What is the correlation between a leader’s role/vision and a successful change initiative? Describe a vision that you have seen/heard/read/viewed that you felt inspired successful change. How did this vision influence people’s behavior and attitudes toward a major change initiative?
- 100-150 words – According to the textbook, people are more motivated when “they are shown a truth that influences their feelings” than they are by analysis. Discuss the relevance of this statement for organizations growing and responding to change. What responsibility does a leader have to honor stakeholder concerns when “feelings” are the primary basis for the concerns?