This assignment is due August 18, 2017 @1 pm Pacific time zone
Power Point Presentation with a minimum of 7 slides is needed with Speaker notes
6 Resources required. APA Format for references and citations required
For this assignment, imagine that you have been recruited for a mid-level leader position within a global organization. You have been through three rounds of intense interviews and have been invited back to make a last presentation to senior executive leadership. You have been directed to present your plan for ongoing leadership development.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of 7 slides minimum that clearly demonstrates your knowledge of the traits and characteristics of effective global leaders. Throughout your presentation, be sure you use the leadership theories you read about in this course to support your statements about and strategies for leading globally. The presentation should also outline your plan for ongoing leadership development.
In your PowerPoint, include the following:
- A title slide that includes your name, the course number, and the assignment title.
- An introduction that analyzes the characteristics and responsibilities of effective global leaders.
- In 1or 2 slides, reflect on what it means to be an effective global leader.
- In 1 or 2 slides, explain how the global leadership concerns for the future impact you, personally.Global leadership development: In 3 slides, analyze strategies and best practices for ongoing global leadership development.
- Outline your actual leadership development plan to improve your competencies.
- Explain how you plan to continue your leadership development.
- A references slide that includes at least 6 resources. Follow APA guidelines for all citations and references.
Be sure the design and layout of your PowerPoint reflects your target audience.