After the meeting of the Board of Directors, the Chairwoman of the Board calls you into her office. She offers you a cup of coffee and is impressed with the information that you presented in the meeting and your understanding of new ventures. She says:
“We’re ready to invest in a new generation of business leaders. There is so much talent arising from business schools and the passion for entrepreneurism, innovation, and business excellence helps to build a strong economy. I’d like you to work with a multicultural team of entrepreneurs to develop a global small business. You will need to prepare an executive business plan presentation for the global small business for the board of directors, a brand logo, and a prospective commercial that could be used to advertise the global small business’s product or service. If the global small business idea is successful, the Board of Directors may approve startup funding of up to 1 million dollars.”
Using Bloomberg Businessweek B-School Connection resources, research entrepreneurism and small businesses, and create an executive business plan presentation of 15–20 slides that includes the following:
slide 1 Title page
- slide 2 Company Logo: An original creative graphic that identifies your company or brand.
- slide 3 Company Information: Slide 3 The name and background of your global small business including founders, Slide 4 history, Slide 5current number of employees, and location.
- Slide 6 Mission Statement: The purpose of your global small business.
- Slide 7 Product or Service: A description of the products or services that your global small business will offer.
- Slide 8 and 9 Market: Slide 8The market for your global small business, including Slide 9 regions served and competitors.
- Slide 10 and 11 Advertising: An original creative commercial for the products or services. The commercial should be created using an online video technology or a presentation technology. Provide a link to the commercial in your PowerPoint presentation.
- Slide 11, can use 3 slides for Finanacials or as many as needed for any slides. Financials: The projected operational financial needs for your organization and the potential investments needed. How much money is needed for employees, labor salary, transportation and logistics. How to get to public, customer service, website, consumers. How are you collecting money, paypal, applepay?
- Slide 15 or more if needed. Growth Potential: The projected financial and market growth of the company over 5 years.
Provide a reference list at the end of your presentation of at least 10 articles, and include in-text citations for the articles in APA format.