Profitability in Luxury Fashion Industry
\(1) Non submission of approved ethics application on dedicated link with supervisor’s signature will result in a penalty from the University.
(2) For BDP/DISS/ICS is 11,500/12,000; words- there is a penalty if word-limit is lower or exceeded.
The Major Project Module –MPM (BDP/DISS/ICS) counts for 80% of the mark.
(3) For good formatting of Project see attached guide sheets.
(4) For (BDP/DISS/ICS): References should be 4 pages (about 40) and Bibliography (about 2 pages).
Both References and Bibliography are required.
(5) Literature Review (References) must have at least 5-6 recent references (from 2009-); data used in the work must be current
(6) Referencing (Harvard Style) must be perfect for any mark above 50%; poor referencing is a fail. Please follow the ARU referencing guide which advises on every aspect of referencing.
(7) All exhibits (Tables/visuals) must be labeled and referenced, or there is a mark penalty;
(8) CMET students: Research Reflection Report (counts for 20% of the MPM mark) should be answered in the boxes in first person: There are 9 questions; 550 words are required for Q1 and 2 and 400 words for others. You must write the full 4000 words. There are penalties for writing outside the boxes or insufficient no of words for each question. (for ARU it is 2000 words with half the no of words for each question.)
(9) Please note that in theory the similarity index should be 0; however, in practice, upto 10% may be allowed with not more than 2% from any one source.
(10) Use of previous course work (even student’s own work), copied and pasted in the Project will be investigated as plagiarism and student will be penalised for this
(i) Project and Reflective Report must be submitted on Turnitin on their dedicated links, given to you. Submission under the opposite link is a fail.
(ii) Hard copy submission: 2 copies of the project (BDP/DISS/ICS) identical to the Turnitin submission have to be submitted to exams by submission date; RRR is not required to be submitted in hard copy.
(12) The 3 important documents for submission with Hard copy of the project (BDP/DISS/RRR)
(i) Supervisor declaration form
(ii) Similarity Index Report
(iii) Exam Permit- Payment clearance from Accounts (yellow card)
For other documentation, visit Exams dept 1 week in advance of submission
drshenai/1 Jan 16