Propose a Public Program
Create a 15 – 20 page slide presentation in which you propose a new public program to present to vendors at a conference. Your program should support disadvantaged business owners and resolve an environmental challenge, such as a green initiative or natural disaster relief.
Include the following in your presentation:
- Description of your public program, including a needs analysis
- Target recipients for the program, including recipient qualifications and expectations
- Your program’s SMART objectives
- Request for materials or services of vendors, including detailed specifications
- Vendor qualifications for contractors and subcontractors
- Funding sources
- Completion requirements
Use a minimum of 3 references/resources and include them on a references slide. In addition to the 3 required resources, cite any images you feature.