Qualitative annotated bibliography
RTICLE TO USE: McAndrew, N. S., & Leske, J. S. (2015). A balancing act: Experiences of nurses and physicians when making end-of-life decisions in intensive care units. Clinical Nursing Research, 24(4), 357-374.
- Identify and describe the research design, research question, hypothesis, theoretical framework/model, purpose of the study, independent and dependent variables, sampling method/technique, population and sample size, data collection, limitations, and the statistical outcomes/results applicability to practice.
- Use APA format for an AB. Locate AB process, examples and exemplar-SEE ATTACHED
- / Include a title page. The assignment does not require an introduction, purpose statement, conclusion, or reference page. Assignment 6: Qualitative Annotated Bibliography Grading Rubric (6 points)
- LESS THAN 10% TURN IT IN SCORE-SEE RUBRIC BELOW
- 4. APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, and reference).
Criteria Max Points Points Achieved Comments Annotated Bibliography Format 1 Research Design 0.5 Purpose of the Study 0.5 Theoretical Model 0.5 Research Question 0.5 Population/Sample Size/Sampling Technique 1 Data Collection 0.5 Limitations 0.5 Authors Findings 1 APA format up to 10% deduction (-0.6)