Explain the Practices and Rituals of each of all these relgions : Hinduism, Jainism, Budddhism, Daoism, Confucianism, Shinto, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism, and Mormans
- Thoroughly described the selected content and explained the significance of the selected category across the religions studied. Covered all 10 religions.
- Thoroughly provided one (1) specific example of how the selected category was manifested in your social environment. Covered all 10 religions. Describe the selected content and explain the significance of the selected category across all of the religions studied. Show in what ways the category is significant for each religion.
- Give an example of how you have noticed this category in your life, town or country. What impact does this category have in the everyday lives of people who practice religion in your area? (You do not have to give examples of all the religions in your area, just one you have noticed besides any you practice). For example, in Cincinnati, Ohio we have Hindu, Greek Orthodox, Catholic festivals in the summer. So if my category were “Festivals and Celebrations” I could use those events as my example.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources as references for the assignment and document your sources using APA Style for in-text citations and references. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
- Write clearly and coherently using correct grammar, punctuation, spelling, and mechanics.