This assignment will count for 25% of your final grade. The required topic of the research paper will be on ANY topiccovered in the text or discussion boards.
The purpose of the research paper at the end of the term will serve as a wrap up activity. These research papers provideinsights into just what useful knowledge students are taking away from this course.
Paper specific requirements:
• MLA format
• Minimum word count 1250 words
• 12-point Times New Roman font
• 1-inch margins
• The research paper must be free of spelling, punctuation, and grammar errors.
• If references / cite(s) are used, they must be properly documented utilizing MLA style format.
• Plagiarism will result in a score of zero for this assignment.
• All research papers must be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word format, with a .doc or .docxsuffix. No other formats are acceptable.
• All research papers must include two sources, including printed and internet sources.
• No more than 33% of your paper can be cited. You can’t just string together a bunch of quotes to make a research paper.