1. Think of a product or service that has problems from a quality standpoint. Discuss the major topics of what you would write about if you had to report on the quality of that product or service to its producer or provider. How would your reporting be different if you were reporting these same topics to your friends and parents? Be descriptive!
2. Fix the grammar in the following sentences.
a. I could of gotten a better grade if I spent more time on the homework.
b. I did the same calculations as you but my solution is different than yours.
c. Don’t forget to complete sentence a, sentence b and sentence c.
3. Make the following sentences more concise.
a. Considering the fact that you need that class to graduate, you might as well get it out of the way so you move on towards more interesting classes.
b. In the event that I die, it is crucial that I give all my personal possessions to my sister.
c. In anticipation of another wind storm this year, there may be a need for a backup generator because there is a chance that we’d need to stay warm and protect our food from spoilage.
– Use black text only.
– Text size needs to be 12 point size.
– Text needs to be singled spaced.
– Margins on the document should be 1’’ on all sides.
– The following name block should appear in the upper right of your document:
TECH 330 –Technology Problem Analysis I
– Title of your document is “Homework 2.”
– Paragraphs should have correct indentation.
– Please spell check and proofread your work.
Opinion: When a question asks for your opinion, its answer is exactly that-your opinion. Feel free to use your own opinion.
Cite Examples: For this class, you may use a citation right after the answer to a question, or you may list your references at the end of the project. It is not required to have a separate reference page for this class.
Stating the Question before Answering It: While some reports require that you state the question before your answer, in this classit is not required to do this.
Saving/Naming Your File:
When you save your file make sure that your name and the project number are included in it.
Short Essay Format
Short essay format is a format that requires at least two paragraphs for each answer. Please remember that a paragraph is not just one, two, or three sentences in length.