Role of Constructed Wetlands in improving water quality at Dandenong Creek Catchment
Work is about the identification of possible improvement in water quality, downstream the creek catchment after the construction of artificial wetland.
I am after the following two sections (provide them as two separate documents-together 4500 words);
2. Literature Review.
The mailed articles are just for literature review. Please search and use your own references while preparing for introduction.
1.Introduction (1500 wordsand need the in-text citations and also the reference list at the end in Harvard Referencing Format):
Need to cover the following parts in a cohesive manner;
1) Describe wetlands in general and its role in improving water quality.
2) Need for construction wetlands (artificial wetlands).
3) Nature and working efficiency of wetlands in Australia.
4) Describe about the Dandenong creek catchment in Victoria and its role and importance.
5) Brief description about the various major wetlands present in Dandenong Creek Catchment and elaborately describe about the need and role of recentlyconstructed wetland in Dandenong.
2. Literature Review (3000 words, minimum 20 peer reviewed articles and need the in-text citations and also the reference list at the end in Harvard Referencing Format):
Use the relevant journal articles from mail for cohesive literature reviewingbased on the provided topic. Don’t use the irrelevant articles (if there is any) from mail, instead please search for few more peer reviewed articles under the topic by yourself for literature review.