General Accounting Not Started
General Ledger Knowledge Not Started
Microsoft Excel 2010 – Normal User Not Started
Microsoft Excel 2010 – Power User Not Started
1. Go to http://www.proveit.com/
2. Ensure that your computer meets or exceeds the minimum system requirements. Important Note Regarding Pop-Up Blockers: Certain pop-up blockers prohibit the
launching of a Prove It! test. If you have Pop-Up Blocking software, please locate the software and disable your pop-up blocker.
3. Under Take a Test enter the following Session ID: 4y796m23
4. When prompted, enter your personal information. Some information may be required by your administrator.
5. Click on the title you wish to begin. If you have been assigned more than one Assessment, you must complete your first selected Assessment before you will be
allowed to begin another one.
6. After carefully reading the Disclaimer, click “I Accept” to proceed. If you do not accept the terms of the Disclaimer, click “I Decline” and contact your
7. After carefully reading the Instructions, click “Begin” to start.
8. Your Assessment will now launch.
* Follow any and all on-screen directions.
* Answer each question as quickly and efficiently as possible; the amount of time you spend in the Assessment will be recorded and reported to your administrator.
* Once you have made your final answer choice, move on to the Next Question.
* The use of reference materials or other assistance is not allowed unless you are directed otherwise by your administrator. Failure to comply with these
instructions may result in disqualification.
* You will not be able to skip questions or go back to previous questions.
* If you choose to leave the Assessment early, you may not be able to restart the Assessment.
9. Continue this process until the Assessment is complete.
* If you complete an Assessment you will not be able to re-enter that Assessment. To complete an Assessment you must answer all questions presented to you or choose
to leave the Assessment early. If you are unable to complete the Assessment due to loss of Internet service or other computer problems, you will be able to re-enter
the Assessment until your session expires. In most cases, you will be able to pick up where you left off. Due to the nature of some Assessments (such as Typing, Data
Entry, or Audio), questions must be answered in one sitting and in a sequential order. For those types of Assessments, you will be able to re-enter the Assessment but
you will have to begin again from the first question. If you experience a disruption while testing, you will be able to continue your session when you log in again
with your Session ID. You will be prompted to verify certain information that will allow you to continue the current session.
10. Upon completion of your Assessment, you may be provided with feedback chosen by your administrator.
11. After viewing any results, follow the on-screen directions. If you have been assigned multiple Assessments, choose Continue Session and continue by following the
instructions that begin with step 5 above until all Assessments are completed. Otherwise, choose Logout.