In this Assignment, you will have an opportunity to view a set of slides. After viewing all of the choices of sets of slides, choose one of the sets that best represents your desired career field. Then, describe and analyze what you viewed according to the following directions. Each paragraph should be a minimum of 3-4 sentences.
- View the sets of slides.
- Part 1: View and Analysis (3-4 paragraphs)· Were the individuals professional?· After reviewing the slides, describe areas that would be unprofessional in your field when considering attire and presentation of self?Part 2: Personal Reflection and Connection (4 paragraphs)· Note: you may want to research this by talking to those in your profession or researching appropriate attire for your profession as this may differ from what you viewed in the presentations. Review a brief overview of what is not appropriate
attire in the majority of career fields.· What behavioral attributes do you practice that identify you as a professional?
- · What attributes, such as attire, communication skills, and presentation of self, do you possess that make you professional?
- · Describe what makes someone a professional in your field. Use research and/or reflect on your personal experiences and what you know about your profession (or the profession you will work in).
- · What is the appropriate attire for an individual in your profession?
- · Include any additional thoughts.
- · What made the individuals professional (consider attire, communication skills, presentation of self, etc.)?
- Describe and explain what you viewed. Answer the following questions in your response: