Social, Ethical, and Legal Implications
MKT 571; Social, Ethical, and Legal Implications PowerPoint Presentations
Please read the assignment, carefully… It is detailed and worth Final equivalence points…
Must meet all the Grading points addressed.
Non-plagiarized, Citated approparitely, References, APA style.
100% work need to have an A on this assignment ONLY!!!! If you cannot provide A and full point value work do not inquire about completing work, please…
I have posted:
– The Assignmnet this week (Week 6 Assignment, PowerPoint)
– Graded Week 1 Assignment (MUST read the instructors feedback)
– Graded Week 2 Assignment (MUST read the instructors feedback)
– Graded Week 3 Assignment (MUST read the instructors feedback)
– Graded Week 4 Assignment (MUST read the instructors feedback)
– NON- Graded Week 5 Assignment (MUST read the iInstructions to iunderstand wshat was expected…
Week 6 Assignment; MUST be a POWERPOINT with speaker notes, citations, references and read all the week’s assignments feedback, must be incorporated.
Special instructions about the Assignment listed below.
I have enclosed a copy of the week 6 assignment below for reference. To clarify and hopefully simplify the assignment, please review the following:
1. Both parts of the assignment should be done in PowerPoint slides, Section 1 and 2
2. Section 1 defined below Assess in a maximum of 700 words the ethical, legal, and social issues affecting your product or service in two markets: the United States and one international market.
– do not develop a word file response
– put section 1 (instead of paper) in the appendix of the slides from Section 2 using 4 to 6 slides
3. All slides, both section 1 and 2, should have speaker notes with “quoted” cited and referenced information from both peer-reviewed and chapter readings.
4. Slides have bullets should be only be phrases (no sentences as cited information goes in speaker notes).
5. Most slides have images such as tables, graphs, illustrations
6. Introductory slide with slide numbers
7. Conclusion slide
8. Domestic and International responses should be on same slide to compare the differences for the topic such as the pricing strategy.
9. Make changes per prior week feedback.
10. A reference slide
11. Spell checking slides and speaker notes.
Purpose of Assignment
The purpose of this assignment is to help students think through the importance of social, legal, and ethical issues that may arise with their product or service and the implications of decisions made within those frameworks. It is designed to help the learners understand ethical and legal issues related to marketing practices. This knowledge helps to prevent such issues when developing the marketing strategies in their marketing plan. The executive overview of the marketing plan is not a summary and conclusion, but an overview of what the plan entails and what it does not address.
Producing and marketing a product without regard to ethical, legal, and social considerations is detrimental to the overall success of any company.
Assess in a maximum of 700 words the ethical, legal, and social issues affecting your product or service in two markets: the United States and one international market. Domestic market generally means the market where the company headquarters are located. If you choose a domestic market that is not the U.S., then your other market is required to be the U.S. marketplace. This should added to the Target Market section of your Marketing Plan.
Include the following:
• Develop a process to monitor and control marketing performance. This process could be a flowchart but a flowchart is not required (flowcharts do not count towards your word count requirement).
Formulate a maximum 350-word executive summary including at a minimum the following elements:
• Required executive summary elements:
o Strategic Objectives
o Products or Services
• Optional executive summary elements:
o Resources Needed
o Projected Outcomes
Integrate the previous weeks’ sections, and incorporate corrections and suggestions from the instructor’s weekly feedback. The marketing plan should be a minimum of 3,850 words or 25-30 PowerPoint slides. Your instructor will let you know which option students will use. The content for this task should include the following:
• Incorporate Understanding Target Markets (Week 2) and instructor feedback
• Incorporate Promotion and the Product Life Cycle (Week 3) and instructor feedback
• Incorporate Price and Channel Strategy (Week 4) and instructor feedback
• Incorporate Marketing Communication and Brand Strategy (Week 5) and instructor feedback
• Incorporate Executive Summary, Legal, Social and Ethical Considerations (Week 6) and instructor feedback
Cite a minimum of three peer-reviewed references.
Include all peer-reviewed references from the previous weeks’ individual assignments in your marketing plan.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines.