Social Issue in a Global Environment
- Give a brief description of the country and background of the social problem you are addressing (history, prevalence, etc.).
- Explain how the political policies of the country impact the issue.
- Explain how this issue affects the people in this country (day to day life, present and future impact, etc.)
- Identify which citizens are the most vulnerable and why.
- Describe what measures, if any, are being taken to help with the issue.
- Identify which agencies at the local, regional, national, and/or international level are involved in addressing this issue, and how.
- What funding sources are available both within the country itself and outside the country? Is the United States providing any funding? The United Nations?NGOs such as World Health Organization?
- Use at least 3 other references in addition to the textbook. These references should be from professional journals/research databases. Provide access links to each article in the reference list.
- Write 5 – 7 pages excluding the title page and reference page.
- Write in APA style formating