Teenage Drug Abuse Causing High Incarceration Rates in the United States
Please use outline provided. Every bullet point of outline should be addressed.
1. Title: Teenage Drug Abuse Causing High Incarceration Rates in the United States.
3. What is the problem/causes?
4. What are the individual and social implication?
5. Experts opinions.
6. What has society done about the problem?
7. How are public policies and other, less formal responses working?
8. Solution to the problem?
9. Negative and positive consequences.
Study: Peak age for initiating prescription stimulant abuse is 16-19. (2015). Alcoholism & Drug Abuse Weekly, 27(26), 6. doi: 10.1002/adaw.20480
Isger, S. (2016). Adderall abuse up among teens; Study: Abusing stimulants was found most in those 18-25. The Palm Beach Post (West Palm Beach, FL).
PR, N. (2013, December 18). Adderall Abuse Increase Among High School Students. PR Newswire US.
Monitoring the Future: Data released on youth drug use, behavior. (2013). Brown University Child & Adolescent Behavior Letter, 29 (2.), 3-4.