The dot-com shutdowns in 2001 and 2002 were concentrated most in which business sector?
a. Internet access b. Internet content c. Professional…
1. The dot-com shutdowns in 2001 and 2002 were concentrated most in which business sector?
a. Internet access
b. Internet content
c. Professional services
2. Information reflecting what customers actually do is known as a(n):
a. behavioral measure.
b. psychographic measure.
c. activity measure.
d. sociographic measure.
3. The __________ contains the address information that tells a computer where to send data packets.
d. domain name
4. Which of the following is NOT an information-related activity in the virtual value chain?
a. Collecting information
b. Integrating information
c. Structuring information
d. Creating information
5. In the E-Business Commitment Pyramid, which level encompasses enterprise focus?
a. The highest
b. The next highest
c. The next lowest
d. The lowest
6. Orbitz is which type of online brokerage model?
c. Market exchange
d. Transaction fulfillment
7. The purpose of the research process is to provide which types of information?
a. Demographic, geographic and psychographic
b. Descriptive, diagnostic, and predictive
c. Respondent-based, researcher-based, and recorder-based
d. Primary, secondary, and tertiary
8. Which of the following is NOT a component of channel strategy?
a. Marketing flows
b. Product flows
c. Information flows
d. None of the above (all are components of channel strategy)
9. A key difference between B2B and B2C exchanges is:
a. the goals of completing a transaction.
b. the amount of revenue generated.
c. the size of the exchanges.
d. the purpose for product purchase.
10. __________ is the oversight of the set of interactions between a company and its customers, from the initial contact to sales lead, transaction, training, and customer support.
a. Collaborative orientation
b. Customer relationship management
c. A recommender system
d. Intelligent agents