Topic: Pediatric care
Order DescriptionUsing your course textbook readings, and perform research on the following:
• Sources of pediatric primary care in the United States
• Current status of pediatric health-care services in the United States
• Barriers to health care for children in the United States
After completing your research, answer the following questions:
• What are the sources of pediatric primary care in the United States? Are these sources sufficient for providing health-care services to the pediatric population? Why or why not?
• Are there certain pediatric populations that lack access to health-care services? Why?
• What are the barriers to children in accessing health-care services in the United States? Why do these barriers exist?
Please use scholarly article within last 5 years.
Pediatric Primary Care
Author: Catherine E. Burns; Ardys M. Dunn; Margaret A. Brady; Nancy Barber Starr; Catherine G. Blosser