- Program title (What’s a catchy title that will attract BSU students?)
- Who could present the workshop? (Is it you, a group of EIL students, a professor, community leader, etc. Need specific names or offices on campus)
- Program summary (What’s your program about? Under 550 characters including spaces)
- 3-5 learning outcomes (What should students learn in this program?)
- Program format (Describe technology needs, room layout, and any other resources you would need)
- Workshop outline (Step by step outline of the program including time each step will take to complete).
Your proposal should be no more than 3 pages in length and in 12pt Times New Roman font.