Write an essay on rationale for the biblical worldview
Write an essay on Rationale for the Biblical Worldview
Recognizing that Romans is not a systematic theology and does not contain all the essential truths that are relevant to a worldview per se, the apostle Paul articulates truths that are foundational to the biblical worldview. In Romans 1-8, Paul addresses certain components of a worldview that relate to the natural world, human identity, human relationships, and culture.
In a 750-1000-word essay, describe what Romans 1-8 teaches regarding (1)the natural world, (2)human identity,(3) human relationships, and (4) culture. Furthermore, (5)explain how this teaching of these topics affects your worldview. Make sure that you address each of these topics in your essay.
· As an essay, it must be written with excellent grammar, spelling, and style.
· Begin your essay with an interesting introduction that contains a precisely stated thesis. End your essay with a strong conclusion that summarizes your main points succinctly.
Structure of assignment paragraphs:
· Introduction/Thesis (approximately 75 words)
· The Natural World (approximately 150-200 words)
· Human Identity (approximately 150-200 words)
· Human Relationships (approximately 150-200 words)
· Culture (approximately 150-200 words)
· Conclusion (approximately 75 words)
· Use each of the categories above as headers for each paragraph in your essay.